Sacramento Region, California
You are cordially invited to attend Capital City League meetings on the Third Tuesday of the month
Networking begins at 6:00 pm. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm
2016 Meeting Dates
Note change for June
June 22 – Third Wednesday
July 19 – Third Tuesday
August 16 – Third Tuesday
September 20 – Third Tuesday
October 18 – Third Tuesday
November/December – TBD
Join us and enjoy a fabulous evening with other positive, successful, phenomenal businesswomen in the Capital City Region in Sacramento, California!
- Fellowship with other phenomenal businesswomen
- Networking with other successful businesswomen
- Concise summaries from Top Business Books every month
- A positive place to develop leadership skills locally, regionally or nationally
- A place to self educate through various ABWA programs & conferences
- Exciting and insightful and speakers you will want to hear!
- Local Platform through Newsletter
- Regional Platform through our western District
- National Platform through National Officer Position
- Successful group to offer membership to other businesswomen
- Speaking Opportunities
- Bay Area Council (ABWA group of all Northern California League)
- American Business Women’s Day 9/22
- Recognition: Woman of the Year for each League each year, Top Ten Business Women and American
- Business Women Awards, Lifetime Achievement
- Annual Spring Conferences and National Conference
ABWA supports women throughout their careers by providing opportunities to hone leadership skills, access to unsurpassed professional development resources, and national recognition in the largest network of working women in the country. Join Today…
ABWA’s Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
CHAPTER MISSION STATEMENT: Capital City women’s Chapter of ABWA creates a positive and healthy support for members to become involved in our chapter and enjoy the processes by embracing the National Mission and lead our team forward in the direction of their DREAMS! Join us and DREAM BIG!
NATIONAL MISSION STATEMENT: To bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition.